The sales understanding subtest contains 15 ASVAB questions with a total duration of only 13 minutes, which corresponds to approximately 51 seconds per question. There are four types of questions and the topic is often unknown in design. You can know more info about using the strategies to achieve the best chance of success in the subtest.
Basic questions about the idea
Very often you will find the main idea in the first or last sentence. If you pay attention to words like, but still, even though the idea usually changes direction. They are called "contrast notes" and the main idea is usually found soon afterward in this section.
Image Source: Google
The correct answer to a detailed question is usually a preface of something you can find in this section. Don't overdo the analysis and don't look for the main idea. You should be able to easily disqualify some answers because they are contradictory or extreme.
If after reading the question you first find that you have a conclusion, this is a good indication that you should read that part very carefully. The answer is there, but not. Stick to the facts and what is directly implied in this section.
As you read, think about your own words that can be used in sentences. See if a word like that is one way to answer. Also, look for words that are contrary to what you think so that you can disqualify the decision. The answer can come to you through the process of elimination.
Stress is a common part of life and every student feels stressed and pressurized to get high grades. This is why key learning solutions provide stress management training for students.
Every training company uses different stress management techniques so that students can feel stress relieve study. Some techniques are listed below:
1. Exercise: Exercise is very effective in managing stress. Exercise is a great way to relax our body so that various yoga classes are provided to students for meditation and relaxation.
2. Listening to music: Listening to music is also very effective in managing stress. Listening to calm music while studying has been proven to help in learning faster.
3. Power naps: Power naps are also very effective stress relievers. Due to continuous classes, students get more difficult to learn and concentrate. Therefore, setting aside for 15-20 minutes in the afternoon for a power nap can help a lot.
4. Time management: Time management is also a part of stress management training for students. With the hectic schedules and pressure of exams, there should always be proper time management for every task.
For this, create a daily schedule and set time for all the activities. Make sure to set extra time for a certain activity because you may need more time than you expected.
5. Study in Organized Manner: Make sure to study in an organized way, keep your study area clean this will help in reducing stress. If you study in a messed room, this can cause stress.
These different techniques in stress management training can be very beneficial for students in better learning.